Sign-up is first-come, first-served.
The sooner the registration form is submitted, the more likely you will receive a confirmation and get your first choice of class schedules.
Placement in all classes is subject to approval by the staff. Camp enrollment for each selection is limited.
See the Camp & Class Schedule.
Register and submit a check made payable to Sail Kingston Cove, as soon as possible.
A staple of our program, cannot be overlooked.
Below is a list of rules and recommendations that parents and students must be aware of:
SAFETY RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Students must provide their own Coast Guard approved Personal Floatation Device(PFD).
- They have to wear their PFD/life jacket and close-toed shoes while on the dock at all times.
- Sailors are encouraged to bring a towel, a change of clothes, sunscreen, a water bottle, sunglasses, and a hat. Gloves are an added bonus.
- Sailors must bring their own lunch and water.
- Sailors must be able to complete the swim check, which involves a student swimming 30 feet while wearing their life jacket(PFD).
- Pick-up and drop-off For all Opti and FJ camps will be submitted under separate cover to parents after registration is conﬁrmed.
- COVID -19 Requirements will be submitted under separate cover after registration has been conﬁrmed.
- A student cannot begin a class until the registration form, waiver, and payment have been submitted.